Is it likely zyprexa is the reason for my akathisia and constipation? Or is it haldol (haloperidol) decanoate?

Dr. Patrick Tapia

In brief: Could be either

Those both cause side effects including akathisia and changes in gastrointestinal functioning.
It could be that each one causes a separate side effect. For example, it could be the Haloperidol Decanoate causing the akathisia and the Olanzapine causing the constipation, for example although this is only a hypothesis. I would talk to your prescribing physician about your side effects. Stay safe!

In brief: Could be either

Dr. Patrick Tapia
Dr. Patrick Tapia
Dr. Jane Steiner
I agree with what the doctor wrote but would ask why are you on both the haldol decanoate and olanzapine ?