I have bad acne. I wash my face about daily and put on acne cream, but nothing seems to really work. I have sensitive skin also, so products are harsh?

Multiple Ways. There are multiple options with Accutane often considered the best. However hormonal treatment as well as antiinflammatories, antibiotics, oral contraceptives, may all be beneficial in addition to topical treatment and skin care.
had acne could be . Food allergy. You need to evaluate what foods he might be eating and change her diet completely to avoid those foods. An igg food allergy test might be very helpful to pinpoint the particular foods.
Acne . If a current skin regimen is not successful and you are compliant it is time to talk to a dermatologist to change or modify your treatments. Prescription creams., antibiotics , peels, Accutane are just a few of your options.