Can my addiction to cigarettes cause cancer?

Dr. Gena Kluwe

In brief: Sure.

Cigarettes are a pathway to a host of malignancies.
Lung, ENT cancers, even bladder cancer. Stop now before you stack the deck irrevocably against yourself. Good luck. Think of all the money you'll save by not buying cigarettes, too. Plus, you'll be healthier!

In brief: Sure.

Dr. Gena Kluwe
Dr. Gena Kluwe
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: ABSOLUTELY!!!

They stink, they make your breath smell and kisses sour and they cause cancer.
..Did i mention they expense? Decide you need help, decide you want to quit, and get help with chantix, nicoderm (nicotine patch) patches. I quit cold turkey 30 years ago, but tried about 5 times. There is no part way solution. You are an addict. Take back control.

In brief: ABSOLUTELY!!!

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

Smoking is a risk factor for multiple cancers in the body.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown