Hi, how to even out my skin on face! I used a medical acne cream before, the acne was gone but the spot of the space became white and its now uneven!

See a Dermatologist. You need a dermatologist to look at your skin. It is possible that you have a skin condition that needs a different treatment to prevent further discoloration.