I have protected sexual intercourse with a csw after one year i test HIV PCR test result was viral load less than ldl(ldl-10 copies/ml) what mean help?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: No HIV here

It means that you did not get hiv.
Now what about gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis? What about the three hepatitis viruses? Trichomonas? Have you done all if the right testing or only focused on one std?

In brief: No HIV here

It means that you did not get hiv.
Dr. Joel Gallant
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Not infected

Although a viral load is not the best test to determine whether you have HIV infection, the fact that it 's undetectable after having had protected sex means you have nothing to worry about.

In brief: Not infected

Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: Negative for

HIV.

In brief: Negative for

HIV.
Pathology

In brief: You're good

I'm glad you're not infected.
Perhaps after this experience, you'll decide to move on and perhaps form a cherish a real relationship. Many csw's (commercial sex workers / prostitutes) have ended up in this life against their will and are not happy. Think about staying away from the scene altogether, both for your sake and theirs.

In brief: You're good

I'm glad you're not infected.
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: HIV

It means there is a very high probability that you do not have HIV disease.
The reason it says viral load less than a certain value is because that is the lower level of sensitivity for the test.

In brief: HIV

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology