How do I tell if I have chronic fatigue syndrome?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: CDC guideline
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a diagnosis of exclusion.
There is no blood test, brain scan, or other lab test to conclusively tell you that you have cfs. Follow the link below for the step by step approach to diagnosing chronic fatigue syndrome according to the cdc (centers for disease control and prevention).

In brief: CDC guideline
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Too tired to do
Cfs (chronic fatigue syndrome) is a condition that one is so tired they can not do their normal daily actviities.
This defintiion is said to be present for at least 6 months. This can resolve with time or can persist. The causes are not clear and there are various possibilities. There is no clear therapy but remaining active and exercising (some say they can't) are important steps.

In brief: Too tired to do
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Steven Seres