How can I improve my low self esteem?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Low self esteem

You will likely need to uncover the reasons you came to think of yourself as less than other people.
Confide in friends who can help you see yourself accurately. Consider reading my workbook, "changing your inner voice" featured on the soundmindz.Org web site, full of stories that indicate how to raise self esteem and live a more balanced life. Best.

In brief: Low self esteem

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Better quality life.

Very few things, if any, are 100%, but if a healthy diet and lifestyle are followed, the quality of life is much improved.
In addition, a strong resistance to cancer, heart disease, and many other debilitating diseases is acquired. Over time, this makes a big difference in how a person feels and what a person can do, no matter how old that person becomes. Self help and group therapy also help.

In brief: Better quality life.

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Be good, and learn!

There are many ways to have healthy self-esteem. Most agree that there are two broad components to self-esteem: (1) the view that I am a worthwhile or good person; and (2) the view that I have some competence (i know things or know how to do things).
If people continue to strive to be virtuous or good and to learn and develop skills they will tend to have a positive self-concept. Striving is key.

In brief: Be good, and learn!

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith