Hi I have a question in the gynecology field. I would like to know if it is possible for an vaginal exam to take anesthesia ?

Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Anesthesiology

In brief: That's pretty

Aggressive. I would start by requesting an anxiolytic medication from your OB gyn.
If that doesn't help than you may consider a more invasive intervention.

In brief: That's pretty

Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Dr. Benjamin Kalm

In brief: Anesthetized Exam

Children who require gynecologic exams are often anesthetized so they do not feel any discomfort.
This is not generally done for adults but could be done depending on the circumstances and an assessment of risk versus benefit. You should talk to your gynecologist about it.

In brief: Anesthetized Exam

Dr. Benjamin Kalm
Dr. Benjamin Kalm
Dr. Vikram Patel