During my panic attacks my BP rise around 130-140 over 100 will it cause heart attack or stroke?And does it make me a hypertensive person?

In brief: Not likely

Check several times a day and record for your doctor. Get help, for the panic attacks.
Panic, fight, flight release Adrenalin and raise pulse and BP transiently. But very high BP even briefly can do damage so do not ignore.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Benjamin Kalm

In brief: Brief - No problem

For an adult a systolic pressure of 140 is elevated but will not cause heart attack or stroke in the short term. If systolic pressure is persistently elevated it will gradually cause problems, especially as the heart has to work harder. Most adults should have a BP of ~100-125/60-80 when they are calm and relaxed.
BP readings during a panic attack are not adequate for diagnosing hypertension.

In brief: Brief - No problem

Dr. Benjamin Kalm
Dr. Benjamin Kalm
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology