Can withdrawal from heroin kill me?

Heroin withdrawal. "withdrawal" per se refers to the symptoms which occur upon abrupt removal of a chemical to which one has become "dependent" upon. In the case of heroin, or other opiate compounds, the person may manifest severe, profound, symptoms that may include sweating, chills, shakes, hemodynamic changes and frank seizures that may become life threatening. Medical attention is necessary.
No. It won't kill you, but it won't be fun. It is a great thing to get off of, as it will open your life to new possibilities. Good luck.
Yes . Yes in some severe cases people can die from abrupt heroin withdrawal. Severe nausea, vomiting can lead to dehydration , in rare cases seizure can occur. Most people withdraw from heroin safely , even on their own.[ without medical care] most heroin users die of overdose not withdrawal.