Head pressure and sore throat? Where do I get tested for strep throat?

Many places. Strep is a bacterial infection, most commonly affecting the throat. It can be diagnosed quickly with a throat swab. Most primary care doctor offices offer the test. If you think you have strep throat, see your doctor as there can be complications if the illness goes untreated.
Places. Either through your doctor's office or an acute care place.
Provider's Office. Any licensed provider-doctor, nurse practioner or physician's assistant can provide this service. Chiropracters, holistic n.P., etc can not.