Have bunyon left foot, hammer toes too. How complicated is the surgery to fix them?

Not complicated. Surgery is not complicated, however, it does require a period of immobilization after surgery pending on the type of procedure chosen by your surgeon. It takes at least 6 weeks to recover and I usually tell my patients that expect to be in regular shoes by 3 months after surgery.
Options. Surgical management of bunions and hammertoes varies greatly on the severity of the deformity, the general health of the patient, and on the surgeon’s training and experience.
Not complicated. Bunion and hammertoe surgery are considered minor surgery compared to a lot of other complex foot and ankle procedures (limb salvage, external fixation, total ankle replacement, etc). The procedures for bunions and hammertoe a varies but are almost always outpatient and uncomplicated. Screws and plates and possible implants are used and never come out (newer tech). Hope that helps!
Can be complicated. Find a podiatrist with a surgical background and the surgery will have a good outcome. Ask question so that you understand what is to be done.
Not very. Complicated compared to other procedure. Most important consideration it the correct procedure be chosen by the doctor to address the deformity. Hope this was helpful.
Depends on severity. There are multiple factors that determine how complicated this surgery could for you. Severity of the deformity, medical conditions, weight and your compliance in following post operative instructions. Find a good foot surgeon. A good source is your primary physician or visit acfas. Org. Dr l.
Surgery vs. Padding. If you catch hammertoes in the early stages, a small, in-office procedure to release one of the tendons will often allow the toe to lie straight again. If the toe deformity has become rigid, the surgery is more involved. It's an outpatient procedure in an operating room, and can involve bone cuts, pins, screws, or other implants. The only way to get rid of a bunion is surgery.