Im on the 21-pack birth control. I had unprotected sex on the 20th day. Took my last 2 pills at regular times. My period did not come on the 22nd?

Dr. Marie Trenga

In brief: OCPs and menses

You may not always get a period while on birth control pills even if you are not pregnant.
If you have not missed any pills you should be ok. If you miss a second period, take a pregnancy test.

In brief: OCPs and menses

Dr. Karen Dantin

In brief: Wait

If you periods have been regular on the pill give it a few days.
Period can occur after a few days off the pill. If concerned can always do a pregnancy test, if period doesn't occur before time to start the next packet of pills.

In brief: Wait

Dr. Jane Van Dis