The skin around my eyes is burning but my eyes arefine. No allergies. No visual markings. Washing and cream for rashes & burns etc doesn't with work..?

Dr. George Arcos
Pain Management

In brief: a few choices

Burning in the skin around the eyes can be related to blepharitis, or ocular allergy.
More commonly , it is seen with maxillary sinusitis or vasomotor rhinitis. See your family doctor or ENT specialist.

In brief: a few choices

Dr. George Arcos
Dr. George Arcos
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Eyelid dermatitis

Skin lesions need to be looked at.
Based on the description, you might have dermatitis in your eyelids. There are no good otc meds for it. Check with your local physician to have it looked at give you appropriate diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Eyelid dermatitis

Skin lesions need to be looked at.
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai