I have localized swelling between two teeth which bleeds sometimes.I did x-rays, had gum cleaning surgery, and I use floss and waterpick it stil bleeds?

Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: See a dentist.

Many possibilities for the cause of this problem exist.
If the 2 teeth don't touch each other it can be food impaction. It can be a cracked root. It can be improper flossing technique (like "sawing" under the gum or snapping it through the contact of the 2 teeth). See a dentist to find out why. If the one you saw can't figure it out, see another!

In brief: See a dentist.

Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein

In brief: Inflammation

If the gum still bleeds, then it is still irritated.
There may be a small bit of calculus present, or a pocket that you can not keep clean. Have it re-evaluated by your dentist.

In brief: Inflammation

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Steven Seres