Febrile seizures in an adult patient. I thought only little kids have febrile seizures.?

Fever as stress. Fever/illness/lack of sleep etc., all stress factors can set off a seizure in one prone to seizures. To call the adult event a "febrile seizure" is a misuse of a term limited by convention to a benign childhood condition. A more accepted term would be a seizure associated with fever and its long term prognosis would be much different..
Not febrile seizures. Adults do not experience febrile seizures. Instead, they can have epileptic seizures triggered by febrile illnesses which lower the threshold for sezirures.