If I am on the Depo-Provera shot and i want to switch over to the pill can I do it now or should I wait untill my three months are up what's the best way?

Dr. Beth Cook

In brief: Depo to Pills

It's best to time the conversion from Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) to biirth control pills in such a way that you remain protected from pregnancy.
Since Depo-Provera expires at approximately 3 months, coordinate an overlap of getting your pills started the week prior to expiration. That will allow you to remain protected during the transition.

In brief: Depo to Pills

Dr. Beth Cook
Dr. Beth Cook
Dr. Adam Levy