Are boys more prone to colic than girls?

Dr. Thomas Seck
In brief: No
I agree that most infants with colic symptoms have underlying conditions/circumstances that can explain some of the symptoms.
However, given the agreed definition, and the studies that have been done using that definition, most studies have found no significant relationship to gender.

In brief: No
Dr. Thomas Seck
Dr. Thomas Seck
Dr. Thad Woodard
In brief: No
I have seen no evidence of this nor is it my professional or personal experience.

In brief: No
Dr. Thad Woodard
Dr. Thad Woodard
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: No
I have problem with ths question.
I do not believe in " colic", that is, uncontrollable fussiness for hours every day for months. In our practice, we have less than 0.1 % of babies defined as " colicky". There is almost always a reason and careful investigtion usually finds a problem that is correctable.

In brief: No
I have problem with ths question.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond