Bad sinus problems, shortness of breath, pain in my right chest. Pneumonia or just bad sinusitis? Two doctors listened to my lungs and turned out good and chest xray came out good. Sinus infection?

Pnumonia unlikely. Chest xray is normal and there were normal breath sounds, it is very unlikely pneumonia.But sinusitis can sometime lead to lower respiratory infection like bronchitis which is inflammation in bronchi, that may be causing your shortness of breath.There is also possibility of bronchial asthma, which can be diagnosed by pulmonary function tests. If symptoms of short of breath persist see a pulmonologis.
First of all u. Need to cut down or better yet quit smoking.Perhaps your doctor may consider doing spirometry to check for reactive airway disease/ asthma, bronchitis, copd. Chest pain could be from pleurisy/ inflammation of the lining of the lungs. Consider getting imaging studies of your sinuses if you're not getting better.Get reassurance from your drs. Take care!