My heart has been skipping beats and just not feeling right today I took Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) xanthine 400mg and 2 energy drinks yesterday could this be the probl?

Possibly. Energy drinks do contain substances that can cause heart arrhythmias. Lay off this combination for several days. If you feel better, then you have your answer. If you feel you are getting worse or the condition does not resolve after a few days then see your doctor or hospital emergency room asap.