Does my girlfriend having HPV mean I'm going to get oral cancer later?

Complicated. About 20-40% of oral cancers are caused by hpv infection. Recent research has indicated that this is the same hpv type that also causes cervical cancer and is usually transmitted by oral to genital contact with an infected person. If you engage in such activity, you are at risk of hpv infection and a small risk of throat cancer.
Not likely. Hpv is associated with cervical and oral cancers. However, most people who get hpv infection are able to get rid of it. Other factors in the causation of oral cancer are tobacco and alcohol and perhaps poor oral hygiene.
No. No, hpv is not a garantee of cancer, only one of many risk factors. Your risk will increase for genital cancers as well a head and neck cancer if you engage in oral sex.