Does IBS cause hemmoroids?

No. IBS does not cause it but if you strain too much then you might get your hemorrhoid worsened.
Can. Diarrhea or constipation can cause your hemorrhoids to flare up and since either may be a symptom of ibs, then yes. Hemorrhoids are normal veins, so ibs doesn't cause hemorrhoids but it can cause them to give you symptoms.
R/O IBS. Yes it can: IBS IS A DX OF EXCLUSION. INFECTION& IBD is inflammation usually can have fever. DX by BX IBS SX can be managed. You need a full exam and blood work. Especially screen for H pylori. Also stool screen x 3 for occult blood /parasite/ &colonoscopy./EGD While you are fo to a gluten free diet. Ie gutbliss. Com and Wholeapproach. Com TXPROBIOTICS/LEVSIN/BENTYL.