I had eclampsia during my first pregnancy. Im still have hypertension after 4 month delivery...... Will the hypertension gone?

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Maybe

Having had eclampsia in a previous pregnancy does put you at increased risk of cardiovascular disease in the future.
The best is to speak with primary care doctor and discuss lifestyle changes and possibly medications for hypertension. Exercise is your best friend for decreasing blood pressure. If you can, an 30 min to an hour of intense cardiovascular exercise a day. Interval training too.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Steven Seres