What are some medicines that stop nausea?

Dr. Brian Nichol
Anesthesiology

In brief: Zofran, Compazine (prochlorperazine)...

You are already taking an excellent medication for nausea that has relatively few side effects- zofran.
Compazine, (prochlorperazine) Promethazine and Droperidol are also effective but can be quite sedating. Have you tried ginger? Foods and beverages containing ginger can help with nausea and have the advantage of being natural almost devoid of side effects. Tasty too.

Dr. Brian Nichol
Dr. Brian Nichol

In brief: Agree with Dr Nichol

Ginger in food or beverages is my first go-to.
Acupuncture is excellent to prevent and treat nausea. Zofran (Ondansetron), droperidol & Compazine (prochlorperazine) are some other options.

In brief: Agree with Dr Nichol

Dr. Marsha Davis