If I have anxiety, premature ejeculation and erectile disfunction can I take ssri for anxiety and pe and Cialis for erectile disfunction?

Check testosterone . Get your testosterone and pituitary hormones checked before taking a medication. Also, try exercising more and following a diet loaded with vegetables and fruit. There are reversible causes of these problems. Why take a bunch of pills this early in life if you can fix the problem yourself?
Yes. That would not be unheard of. Talk with your doctor about your concerns!
There is more... Drugs alone may not be helpful to you. There is more to controlling your problems than just taking some pills. You need counseling from a good doctor who can find out the underlying cause of your anxiety and treat those problems first...These are all interrelated problems which require sorting out with the help of a professional(psychologist or psychiatrist).