Can nodular cystic acne be treated by laser or light therapy. I hv acne filled with pus n blood and wish to get rid over it through laser. Possible?

Pathology

In brief: This is serious

I'm glad you're on isotretinoin and this is appropriate for a woman in your situation.
Hopefully you'll get a good result. Other meds that may help if you relapse include spironolactone and the oral contraceptive pill. Lasers may be an adjunct for you. I'm really glad you're managing this and wish you the best for as long as you need to be treated.

In brief: This is serious

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Laser Acne Treatment

Research has found laser acne therapy effective in controlling and preventing acne breakouts.
Laser acne therapy is safe and can have long-term beneficial results. Different lasers and laser protocol has been developed to treat this skin condition.

In brief: Laser Acne Treatment

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Cindy Juster