It's an burning sensation on the left an right sides of my upper abdomen, could there be something wrong with my digestion or lack of B12 protein help?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See a GI doctor

Or your family doctor. Vitamin B12 deficiency is a rarity in the usa among anyone with a reasonable diet.
You need to see a professional and bring with you a complete list of all symptoms and their timing and relationship to meals or anything else. Good luck and hope this clears up soon.

In brief: See a GI doctor

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Ajay Acharya

In brief: Unusual for age

Vegiterian, intestinal absorption problem, frequent pregnancy gives B12 deficiency situation.
Inflammation/ infection of spine can do it...Which is more serious. See pmd.

In brief: Unusual for age

Dr. Ajay Acharya
Dr. Ajay Acharya