Worried and scared about sca and or heart attack. Normal ekgs. Normal echo. Normal stress test. Normal chest xray. Good blood work. Should I be worried?!

No. However, if you remain worried, please get help for your anxiety by seeing a psychiatrist and an initial diagnostic examination and treatment recommendations, followed by psychotherapy evaluation. Living with anxiety can be miserable. It is generally very treatable. Please seek help. You are worth it and you deserve it, as do those you love, since it undoubtedly impacts them as well.Best wishes.
Relax. Your risks are low, you are a female, young, (only question why on atenolol) but work up is normal. Hehehe, worrying would kill you faster than your underlying condition. What you need is a good reassurance. The best one to do that is the doctor you have the best rapport with.