Neck tongue syndrome?Have upper left neck pain when i move it. It cause head pain and my tongue feels numb/weird feeling. What can I do? Relief?

Dr. Jose Barreto
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Get an evaluation

This is caused by an increased mobility of c2 root which touches the hypoglossal nerve.
Visit your doctor, get imaging in the area if needed. The main thing is to make sure you don't have any neurological deficits. If these are absent, then you should be ok. But to know this, visit your doctor asap. Hope this helps.

In brief: Get an evaluation

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Neck Tongue Syndrome

Extremely rare syndrome caused by compression of 2nd/3rd cervical nerves.
See a Neurologist for appropriate testing to ascertain cause and treatment alternatives. Discuss Prolotherapy with Neurologist.

In brief: Neck Tongue Syndrome

Dr. Vikram Patel