Can the drug conserta (adhd med) cause seizures? 8yr old has had 4 since being on it

Yes it's possible. It would be good to have your son checked. He should start with an eeg, which is a brainwave test. Your primary doctor can order one. Once you have the results, you can go to a child neurologist.