I have a headache, sometimes in the back of my neck. Only my right gland is very large and my right ear aches. What is this?

workup. No one can answer this on line you need to be examined and may need some tests and x-rays. The best doctor to start with is a ENT specialist. As your primary health care provider for a referral.

Related Questions