Constant sore, dry, and blood shot eyes? Allergies?

Maybe. This group of symptoms can describe many problems including allergies, dry eye and blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelid). Your best bet is to see an eye doctor to determine which is the primary cause and treat it. If allergy is the primary cause, itching is usually the predominant symptom.
Could be. The cardinal sign of allergy is itchiness. If you have itchiness associated with those symptoms, then it is probably from allergy. You should have an allergist check you out. But if you don't have itchiness, it could be dry eyes, or other eye diseases. Consult an opthamologist.