Period started early blood is dark red almost brown not a stedy flow. Been try to conceive for a year now? I had been on Depo-Provera for a year before trying

See doctor. If you've been trying unsuccessfully for year to get pregnant and haven't, it's time to see a doctor and get a fertility work up. The depot Provera (medroxyprogesterone) prolongs infertility for up to 6 months.... But by a year, it's no longer having an effect on your fertility. 33% of time infertility due to male, so make sure your man is ready to get sperm analysis too. 33% it's female, and 33% it's unexplained.