Which type of doctors would e the best to go to to get a proper diagnosis of if I am bipolar I or have schizoaffective disorder?

psychiatrists. Would be the most knowledgable in these conditions.
psychologist or. A psychiatrist can properly assess whether you have bipolar disorder. Take care, .
Psychiatrist. Without question, the most qualified physician to do this evaluation is a psychiatrist. This will take some time, as there are no diagnostic tests that will definitely confirm a psychiatric diagnosis, so be patient. The psychiatrist will need to do an extensive evaluation of you, and may ask for a family member to join you for some additional information. Treatments work! stick with it. Good luck.

Related Questions