Does low testosterone cause to sleep apnea or does sleep apnea cause low testosterone?

Don't know. That's a great question. If sleep apnea is from obesity, it's probably a combination. When men don't sleep, the pituitary gland stops signaling the testicle to make t. Sleep apnea also causes poor nighttime erections. Research is still being done in the area to determine impact of testosterone therapy on sleep apnea.
Low T and OSA . The answer is both. Low testosterone can cause weight gain that can cause apnea and improper sleep can impair the body's ability to make testosterone overnight.