If I am treated for MS only to find out i don't have it, what will the meds do to me?

In brief: ?diagnosis confirmed

Real question is whether you do or don't have MS, and this should not be an equivocal situation.
If you do not have it, you have NO need to be treated, and I am baffled why treatment would be employed to find out if you have it. Where do you live? Is there a nearby neurologist or a medical school??

In brief: ?diagnosis confirmed

Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology

In brief: Depends

In order for me to provide you with a meaningful answer, i would need to know what specific medication you were on to see whether this will have any lasting effects on your body.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Walter Husar
Dr. Walter Husar