Having problem that starts when eat a lot. I get dizzy, fearing vomit, and faint, 1 or 2 hours after lunch. I'm athletic, and my gluc is fine on fasting?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Eating problem

How old are you? With these symptoms i would advise a doctor's visit since this is definitely not normal in someone who is athletic and presumably otherwise healthy.
In older persons, one can develop low blood pressure 20-30 minutes after eating, for which the treatment is to eat more frequent smaller meals. But there is not enough information here, so i would advise you to see an md/do.

In brief: Eating problem

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Vicken Poochikian