How much amount of sperm does it take for a girl to get pregnant ? Can anal sex.Cause pregnancy ?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: does not take a

Large amount of sperm deposited in the vagina to cause pregnancy.
Anal sex does not cause pregnancy but it can potentially cause anal tears, rarely anal perforation, hemm, damage to the rectal sphincter , penile infection unless a condom is used, vaginal infection or pid if there is vaginal intercourse after anal intercourse. I have seen all of those complications in my career.

In brief: does not take a

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: 1 sperm

It takes one sperm to fertilize an egg.
Considering there are 400 million sperm every time you ejaculate the odds are pretty good. Sperm must be deposited in or around the vagina for pregnancy to occur. These are very basic things that you really should know before you engage in any kind of sexual activity. Educate yourself before you put yourself in a situation where you may become a father.

In brief: 1 sperm

It takes one sperm to fertilize an egg.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis