My wife has too much estrogen, according to doctors. Is there a way to reduce it?

Yes. You should consult a formally trained bio-identical health practitioner. If her testing was accurate (which it often isn't), she is estrogen dominant, and hormone imbalance can lead to many serious problems, including horrific interpersonal problems because of the way it could be making her feel. Consult a dr. Experienced and knowledgeable about hormone therapy.
Depends. Ask the doctor what he means by too much estrogen, it depends on what condition she has. It is possible to have polycystic ovarian syndrome, or to have tumors which make estrogen. A good clear discussion of the problem is, and how it is treated will be helpful. Be prepared with questions and seek a second opinion if needed.