How can I tell if I am addicted?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Unable to stop habit
If you cannot stop habit inspite of consequences it is a sign of addict.

In brief: Unable to stop habit
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Definition
Addicts would lie, steal, cheat or even kill to get your drug.
Dependency means that a medication you are taking for a legitimate reason if you were to stop it cold turkey would result in withdrawal symptoms. If you don't fit the definition above for an addict then you aren't really one. Dependent people can become addicts so always look to solve the cause of your problems with less meds.

In brief: Definition
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
3 comments
Dr. Carla Enriquez
If your thoughts are always on the activity/substance(A/C), you do A/C instead of work, bathing,
Dr. Carla Enriquez
interpersonal relationships, you escalate its use, and it gives you momentary pleasure, you're prob