How to get rid of gynecomastia.

Gynecomastia Surgery. Gynecomastia is easiy surgically treated by a plastic surgeon. Using direct excision and/or liposuction techniques. First step is to look at causes which are many and include medication side effects, thc use (marijuana), steroids and other drugs, obesity, endocrine disorders and familal causes and rarely from a cancer.
Seek Consultation. In-person consultation with your family practitioner and/or plastic surgeon is a good place to start. Accurate history and physical examination is important. Eliminating “causes” of gynecomastia is also important. Surgical treatment usually involves partial excision of the glandular tissue plus/minus liposuction surgery. Again, much of what is recommended will depend on specific physical exam.
Get checked. Don't try to cure gynecomastia on your own. You should get checked by a doctor. You could potentially worsen things by self-medicating. More importantly, they need to determine why you have gynecomastia.