Will it harm a 11month infant if she see me and her father having sex? It is very hard to get any alone time! and one time she woke up and caught us.

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Not at 11 month...
At 11 month, she will be fine.
She is not knowing what you are doing at this point in her life..Probably just glad to see you there when she wakes up... At 11 years of age, that will be a different story... Best of luck to you...

In brief: Not at 11 month...
At 11 month, she will be fine.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Unlikely
It is difficult to know exactly when a child begins to be aware of parental activity.
I can remember a small and unimportant event in my baby buggy. Atr this age he will not have any concept of what you are doing or why.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Peter Kurzweil