Knee arthroscopic surg. Aug.9 cannot walk/do house chores w/o major pain. Oa, 49. Do I need injections or knee replacement. Pain moves around kneecap?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me help you

You must a major problem in the knee found during the arthroscopy? Some of the injections could help temporary and some on the long term basis.
I think eventually you may required knee replacement. Good luck thank you.

In brief: Let me help you

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: See below my opinion

Studies show no long term benifit from inj or arthroscopic washout for oa i suspect if you have had early failure of scope for knee oa you haveend stage disease syn visc can buy you a year but why delay?

In brief: See below my opinion

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Arnon Rubin