Doctor since 2 days there is a small pain in my lower chest , lower lung on left ..I feel hard to take a full deep breath as it pains like shock. Help?

Dr. Jerome Zacks
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Pleurisy

Pain with taking a deep breath is termed pleuritic pain (or pleurisy).
It can be caused by irritation of the tissue surrounding the lung (called the pleura). It can be caused by a virus, by surgery around the heart or lungs, by a blood clot in the lung or by tumor. Most episodes are not serious and resolve without treatment. See a doctor if it persists or is severe.

In brief: Pleurisy

Dr. Jerome Zacks
Dr. Jerome Zacks
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care

In brief: Go to the Er

Chest pain is a serious complaint.
The best thing to do is get checked out at the emergency room as soon as possible.

In brief: Go to the Er

Chest pain is a serious complaint.
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology