How do you diagnose a mastoid infection in head and bones , pit gland, hypothalmus, eye's and ears.Which scan is the most diagnostic? And blood tests?

Dr. Franklyn Gergits
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Mastoid infection

Hello, you have had many imaging studies including MRI and a ct scan of your head.
I didn't see any report of fluid in your mastoid portion of your temporal bones so i wouldn't suspect this infection is present. An acute mastoid infection would also most likely be accompanied with an acute middle ear infection. Looking at your history, i would suspect that you may benefit from a psych doctor.

In brief: Mastoid infection

Dr. Franklyn Gergits
Dr. Franklyn Gergits
Dr. Eric Weisman