Hi my question if u go for a lung xray can the doctor detec lung cancer easely?

YES & NO. A chest xray can detect a large lung cancer easily but smaller ones can be missed (especially in the top of lung). Chest ct is much more sensitive.
CT scan is better. There is a lot of data now to show that high risk patients i.e. Chronic smoker >30pack years who is still smoking or quits less than 15 years, age between 55-74 years old, low dose ct scan of lungs will help to detect cancer early and reduce risk of dying from lung cancer. The scan is done for 3 times over 2 years once a year. Please contact your primary doctor or goto www.Nccn.Org.
Not easily. Cxr has been compared head to head with chest ct scan for screening in high risk patients for lung cancer. That study, national lung screening trial, found that in high risk patients, screening chest ct scan was more effective, and was found to save lives. Larger cancers might be seen on a cxr, but smaller cancers may be missed.
Not easily. The x-ray might show a spot if there is a cancer that is at least 1cm in size and not hiding behind the heart or other structures. Most spots that appear on x-ray are not cancer. Some cancers can look like pneumonia on x-ray, some might look like fluid. If there is a suspicious x-ray, a ct chest is needed, then a biopsy to confirm.
Maybe. You probably mean, a chest xray. It will show some lung cancers, but it is not as good a test for detecting small or early lung tumors, as is a low dose screening ct scan, which is the best test for early detection of lung cancer.