Is there any treatment for cognitive impairment for multiple sclerosis?

You Bet There Is!! First, you are better if taking a very potent ms medicine, such as tysabri (natalizumab) or gilenya, as "off label" both have shown ability to prevent brain atrophy, and improve fatigue and cognition. Second, have adequate levels of vit d, taking 5-10000 units daily. The traditional Alzheimer's meds do not help usually, but would consider a trial of 2 medical foods, axona, and cerefolin-nac, and ?Galantamine.
Neuropsych testing. A good way to check a person's degree of cognitive impairment is through neuropsychiatric testing. In this, the examiner will test various aspects of cognition to determine which areas a person may be slowed or deficient in. Then your doctors can try to help guide you towards the correct therapies. Good luck.
Multiple sclerosis. Treatment of ms can be complicated, but hopefully all symptoms (including cognitive problems) will come under control in response to this. Being in an exacerbation of ms is a risk factor for cognitive dysfunction. http://tinyurl.com/qjmhcz6 your neurologist is the best one to ask about these types of symptoms in your own case. Be well.