I rolled my ankle at volleyball and cont'd to play I then re rolled it twice the day after and con't for the day. What are injuries and doctor or no?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine

Injuries are most likely a lateral ankle sprain probably grade 1 you may have some lateal ankle instability.
Recommend ice, rest and some sort of brace or taping to protect the ankle from reinjury.

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider

In brief: Ligament laxity

Definitely see a doctor as the ligament of the lateral ankle are not supporting you properly and each injury makes the situation worse.

In brief: Ligament laxity

Dr. Raymond Stolarski
Dr. Raymond Stolarski

In brief: X-rays needed

Fractures need to be ruled out: ankle or foot.
If instability continues lateral ankle surgical stabilization may be needed.

In brief: X-rays needed

Dr. Angelo Mitsos
Dr. Angelo Mitsos
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Injury to ankle

It is very difficult to answer your question without knowing what kind of injuries you really have.
You need to be examined if you have pain and/or swelling of your ankle and it hurts to walk and let the physician decide the extent of your injuries and if you need any imaging studies done and if you need to stay off your feet and if you need any pain meds.If no swelling and pain then just watch.

In brief: Injury to ankle

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine