Can I cure my addiction?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
Yes you can - need a support system to deal with stress management and coping - being clean is only half the battle developing healthy stress management will be the key of being drug free.

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
David Miller
In brief: Not by yourself
Addiction is a problem that is treated best with the help of a support group.
I would recommend you seek out a group like celebrate recovery, which provides help and support for folks dealing with a wide variety of addictions. Other, more focused groups include alcoholics anonymous (aa) and narcotics anonymous (na). The important first step is to admit that you have a problem and need help.

In brief: Not by yourself
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student