Can I cure my addiction?

Yes. Yes you can - need a support system to deal with stress management and coping - being clean is only half the battle developing healthy stress management will be the key of being drug free.
Not by yourself. Addiction is a problem that is treated best with the help of a support group. I would recommend you seek out a group like celebrate recovery, which provides help and support for folks dealing with a wide variety of addictions. Other, more focused groups include alcoholics anonymous (aa) and narcotics anonymous (na). The important first step is to admit that you have a problem and need help.