Constant minor sore throat, tonsiliths, swollen lymph nodes under jaw, loud breathing and more tonsil related symptoms. Chronic tonsilitis?

chronic tonsillitis? Signs of chronic tonsillitis can include: • frequent tonsil stones, or tonsilloliths • bad breath • frequent throat discomfort and sensation of something stuck in the back of the throat • enlarged tonsils treatment for chronic tonsillitis can include antibiotics and oral gargles and rinses. If symptoms persist, surgery may be indicated. It is recommended that you see your ENT physician.